- aspire to perfection! Don’t buy some thing just because it is cheap, if you don’t really like it. After a while you won’t know how to get rid of it.
- ask if you may test an object before buying it. This is the best way for choosing home décor.
So, let’s return to those 10 tips mentioned above:
- Install light bulbs in all dark areas used for night work;
- Use shining light bulbs anywhere, this will facilitate your works. Today there are several light bulb varieties including incandescent, fluorescent, and LED;
- For greater convenience, install lights in wardrobes and adjustable shelves;
- Install switches that regulate the brightness, it can illuminate only certain areas of the house with what intensity you want;
- Install handles on all doors in the house at the same height as your hands;
- Install handles with very simple shape for all doors and drawers to be pulled easily;
- Provide all carpets and rugs with double adhesive tape;
- Put reflective tape (non-slip) on all stairs without carpet;
- Install handrails on each side of the stairs, both inside and outside;
- Place a bench near the entrance, which you can put groceries so you can open the door when you come home or can rest on it.
Of course these tips from professionals will make your home secure and more comfortable. In the next post you will learn about the most common mistakes we should avoid in arranging our interiors.
Until next time,