DIY project: pixel envelope design

       

     Hi dear readers! I want to share with you a special DIY project I called "Pixel Envelope". I was invited at a party and I prepared a special letter for that who invited me, that's why I wanted the envelope to be distingueshed to. Everyone at the party remarked the envelope and liked it. Therefore I'll show you today how to create it.

     Probably, you'll say it is not related to Interior Design, but why not to try to insert it in your home decor. For example you can put it in a conspicuous place in the hall. Here you can keep business cards, bills or anything you want.

pixel envelope design

                        Just follow these simple steps:

                        pixel envelope design diy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Unique Christmas Tree

11 amazing DIY ideas to recycle old CDs

20+ DIY Concrete Projects For Home Decor