Hello my dear friends! I want to thank everyone for the motivation you give me to write articles on my blog. I really appreciate the fact that you do not remain indifferent to my posts. Today I decided to introduce some famous rules that will help you to decorate a house.
Maybe we don’t realize this but interior design influences and affects our world in many ways and in many different aspects. Arranging correctly objects in our rooms, chosen colors, placement of light sources influence our mood. So we should follow the advice of specialists because everybody wants to live in a house that they can be proud of and that they like the looks of. There are some simple tips from well-known designers to improve your living space:
1. “The first rule about decorating is that you can break almost all the other rules.” (Billy Baldwin)
2. “Pinches of color keep a room feeling youthful and engaging.” (Christina Murphy)
3. “Ceilings must always be considered. They are the most neglected space in a room.” (Albert Hadley)
4. “I appreciate history but you have to bring your own experience into your rooms.” (Istvan Francer)
5. “Use wallpaper in unexpected places: on the ceiling, in a paneled room, in closets, hallways and small foyers. A great pattern or texture in small spaces can be a prodigious twist.” (Lindsay Coral Harper)
6.”Never push furniture up against the walls. By pulling your seating arrangement in, even just a few inches, you instantly warm up a space and create flow. ” (Betsy Burnham)
7. “I don’t think people have enough fun with decorating. It doesn’t always have to be so serious. Design isn’t like marriage, you don’t have to commit for life.” (Ross Cassidy)
8. “Real comfort, visual and physical is vital in every room.” (Mark Hampton)
9. “The most important thing? Perfect lighting at all times.” (Oscar de la Renta)
10. “Accessories are where I like to make a statement. They’re the soul of a room.” (Austin Warner)
I hope these tips will help you!