If you have a small bedroom it doesn't mean that you can't give rein to your imagination and create an astonishing design.
- Just keep in mind that light colors are great in enhancing the feeling of space. It is not reccommended dark hues for your small rooms.
- An extremely large bed will take up a lot of space, therefore you should reduce the size of the bed and fill the void with practical furniture accessories.
- Coziness and functionality are the key-words for an ideal bedroom.
- Also don't forget to air your small bedroom as frequently as possible and let in the natural light to bright your room.
- Moreover, built-in shelving can help you gain storage and maintain floor space. Also it will make your space look more clean and organized.
- Use a daybed. It creates the illusion that the room is more of a small sitting area. Daybeds often have storage built in underneath too.
- It's false that if you have a small room you shoul use only minimalism style. You can use any style you want, from traditional to contemporany, matters just to feel comfortable!
- Don't ignore painting the ceiling. Paint it the same hues as the wall to erase shadow lines (that visually define a space).
I found 30 extremely interesting inspirational berdroom design photos and each of them displaying a clever layout.